KnightJobs powered by Handshake is similar to the past platform, but is more user-friendly, offers a mobile platform, and makes job recommendations based on your interests, major and skills. New features include the ability to:
- Get employer alerts - Favorite employers and get notified when they’ve posted opportunities or will be at an event or on campus.
- Get job notifications – Favorite jobs to prioritize applications and never miss a deadline.
- Connect with the Career Center – Beginning Fall semester of 2021, schedule appointments, interviews, and career fair visits on KnightJobs Powered by Handshake.
Accessing KnightJobs Powered by Handshake
All students and alumni can access the KnightJobs powered by Handshake platform using the following login directions:
- Current Students – Visit swau.joinhandshake.com and login using your SWAU email and create a password.
- Alumni who have an inactive swau.edu email, visit here and login using your PERSONAL email.
- Select Sign Up for an Account.
- Complete the registration details.
To schedule an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alumni should use the link below the blue sign in tab to log in with your registered email.
Download the Handshake app in the Apple Store or in Google Play
Southwestern Adventist University is unable to verify the integrity and workplace environment of every employer (individual or organization) or position posted on this site. SWAU acts as a posting resource and makes no specific representations or guarantees of any employer or opportunity. Further, SWAU accepts no responsibility or liability for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of off-campus employment; all such employment arrangements are at the user’s sole risk. Students/applicants are urged to use their own discretion and exercise good judgment, caution and common sense when applying, interviewing, or following up on a position or inquiry for employment. This includes reviewing the company website for a career page and being aware of missing/inconsistent, or misspelled information, or requests for personal financial information, or payment to apply, or payment in advance of work.
Please note: The SWAU Career Center does not give your SWAU e-mail address or contact information directly to outside entities. However, if you have opted in on KnightJobs for your resume or other aspects of your profile to be visible to employers, then employers will be able to contact you directly from the information provided. With that in mind and in an abundance of caution, you may not want to list your physical address on your resume.
Questions or Concerns: We encourage anyone who discovers misuse or abuse of our website, job posting system, or other resources to contact our office at email@example.com or 817-202-6275.