It’s important for Southwestern Adventist University (SWAU) to connect with our students and help guide them through this exciting journey. We want to ensure that the all resources that Southwestern provides are at your fingertips for an easier transition.
Inspiring knowledge, faith, and service through Christ-centered education.
We want to keep our students' parents involved as much as possible, which is why parents should always be up-to-date on our upcoming events and holidays. View our Calendar.
Parents of Accepted Students
Congratulations! Your future Knight has been accepted! Here is a list of what needs to happen after a student has been accepted.
- Deposit Deadlines and dates
- Last items to turn in
- Financial aid information
- Link to students’ program of study so that they can see who advisors are etc
- Pathways link career information/Internship
- CASA (Tutoring help)
- CORE information
- Parent booklet (we have it we just need to turn it into a PDF online)
- FAQ page for parents (link that directs them to this)
The commitment deposit ensures the spot of the student at SWAU. Once the deposit is complete, access to the student portal and class registration are granted.
Parents of Prospective Students
Here is a list of things that need to happen to get students accepted
- Link to visit campus
- Link to apply
- Link to where our next steps are for prospective student
- Link to financial aid scholarship/tuition information
- Statistics of the school student/teacher ratio, male /to female (etc)
- FAQ page for parents (link to direct them to this)
- Who are we as SDA and can anyone be a part of our community? (probably can go into the FAQ)