Southwestern Adventist University is here to prepare you for professional schools (Medicine, dentistry, physical therapy etc.) as well as graduate schools in the STEM fields. Our STEM Graduate Placement Advisor offers services to prepare you to have a competitive application. Services offered include:
- Visitors/guest speakers – We invite guest speakers and visitors from several professional schools and other organizations to come and share their programs and talk with you.
- Consultations – We provide you with opportunities to meet one-on-one with recruiters and admission representatives to discuss your personal questions, give you advice, and allow them to get to know who you are.
- Planning – We help you plan your application timelines and activities for professional development to make sure you are ready for the graduate schools of choice.
- Application/Test prep – Our professors and advisors help you through the application process and offer resources that will help to prepare you for your entrance exams. (MCAT, DAT, GRE etc.)
- Experiences – We work closely with the Career counselor and STEM Excellence to give you as many opportunities for external work, internships, clinical, and research experiences as possible.